You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking to find a team (2 people) of amazing people who take pride in their work and with considerable iOS expertise in graphic design/UI and coding to develop our company’s iOS iPad app.
THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA MUST BE MET:
1) You cannot only program but can also manage the UI design or complete it.
2) You have experience producing top notch graphic designed products
3) You have an *EYE POPPING* profile/portfolio that fits the brief
(If you don't have a portfolio please do not apply)
4) You have high ratings from previous employers.
5) You work FAST & your turnaround time is exceptional.
6) You are available to begin the project immediately upon agreement of terms.
7) You have an exceptional command of the English language
8) You are able to use skype to facilitate communications
9) You can create milestones and deliver work to specification
IF YOU DO NOT FIT THESE CRITERIA ------- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
Description of App:
This app will be for iPads and iPhones. The app is a basic trivial puzzle game for kids where a user sees a puzzle and then try to solve the puzzle. There will be several themes and each theme will have different levels (similar to Angry Birds). I have created the images and the hints already. In this app will be launched two apps (one free and one paid) working in the same way just having different content inside. I will discuss more details during the selection process.
Here's what you need to do next:
Please reply with examples of your work including any user interface or design examples
you have done before. If we like your work, I will reply with more details and schedule an
interview. For the ones selected for the interview, an NDA will have to be signed. Interviews
will take place over skype.
This way I know you took the time to read the complete description instead of just replying
to all new submissions like some people do.