Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Looking for a developer to build a mystery word game application for iPad retina version. All graphic assets will be provided.
This app must be deliver in 1 1/2 week.
The concept is as follow :
1. Game loads with robot components on the ground, alphabet, drill power bar at 100%, dashes to fill (corresponding to the number of letters to guess).
A 'clue' button gives the user a hint about the word to guess.
A '?' button gives the user the instructions about the game
2. If correct letter is chosen by the user, a sound is played, one robot piece is highlighted to be dragged into place by the user, the letter appears on top of its respective dash and letter is removed from alphabet.
3. Once robot piece is dragged to its appropriate place, drill screws it together and player is ready to choose another letter.
4. If wrong letter is chosen, a sound effect will play and the drill looses 1/10th of its power (color bars go down) and the corresponding letter is removed from alphabet. If player exhausts 10 chances, he/she looses the game. The game resets and player can play again.
5. if the word is guessed correctly all the remaining pieces of the robot highlighted can be dragged into place
6. Once Robot is complete, a song is played, the robot opens his eyes, comes out of the box where he was standing and starts a dance animation
Note1: If a letter is repeated twice in a word, then 2 robot components are highlighted and the user has to drag and drop each piece to its proper place onto the robot.
Note2: In case there are less letters than robot components: Once the last letter if found then all the remaining pieces are highlighted and user must drag & drop each piece one by one.
Note3: The word to guess is provided by a Rest API which will be provided to the developer.
A preview of this app can be send by message upon request.