You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Project details as follow: To add 3 simple modifications for an existing CMS script. The script to modify is a modified version of a codeigniter based cms script as shown in dropbox link below:
Due to privacy concern, the actual version to modify will be only be given upon hired candidate. The script to modify will come in 2 variation: 1 running SQLite database and 1 running MySQL database. Both versions need to be modified with the same modifications as follows:
1) To add 1 new button to existing admin panel titled "Games". After user click on it, they will be brought to sub menu which will show 5 different games names in buttons. Scripts of which are provided in dropbox link below.
After they click on it, they'll be presented with a interface similar to attached file media upload.png whereby they can upload and replace existing media files (including audio and images) in the respective game files. Can you see if you can move the media elements folders of the respective game files to /uploads/generals so that all the media and audio elements are more consistent in the upload folder in the main script? If you can't, that's ok.
*For Cut Off game, please help to edit and add touch control as well
2) To add 2 new "Page Type" when editing / creating new page: Game (Fullscreen) and Game (Page type with game in iframe) as shown in screenshots attached. After admin click on either of the options (Game (Fullscreen) and Game (Page type with game in iframe with site header and menu still visible)), they'll be presented with a drop down list of the games available to set as menu / navigation link.
3) To add 4 new buttons to admin panel. Each button in admin panel will point to a new blank page. Destination as follows:
- Button 1 will point to a iframe link which will show an iframe within the admin panel.
- Button 2 will point to a iframe link which will show an iframe within the admin panel.
- Button 3 will point to a external website in a new window
- Button 4 will point to a iframe link which will show an iframe within the admin panel.
Do take note that the actual script to modify will come in both SQLite and MySQL version and delivery will be both MySQL and SQLIte version of the same modified script. For task 1 and 3, you should not have to modify the database.
As usual, kindly take note of the following criterias in all of the jobs I posted on oDesk since 2007:
1) No callback function to external sites.
2) Upon delivery, code will be verified by myself before payment is released. (This point needs to be very clear.)
3) Changelog to be submitted on a daily basis, and developer must commit to stipulated timeline as stated in job, and all codes to be commented inline accordingly.
Let me know if you have any objections on the above.