You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please do NOT bid on this unless your organization is capable of _ALL_ components: E-Commerce site, Shopping Cart, DRM,SQL Database, PayPal, Cold Fusion, SEO
Please do NOT bid on this unless your organization can deliver the FULL job description listed below.
Please do NOT bid on this if you do not understand the job description, if you are not bidding the entire job, etc. Do NOT provide a 'place holder' or other fake bid.
Create an E-commerce site with Shopping Cart functionality.
The website is to sell subscriptions to IPTV / video streaming of old-time TV shows. Think of oldie moldie movies, from the 60s and 70s. Petticoat Junction,
Robert Mitchum, black and white type movies.
* home page, with oldy graphics
* landing page for content, viewers can search movies/TV shows by genre, title, classification, etc
* signup page, linked to shopping cart and transaction pages
* contact us page, without our names, just the email addys, no
phone numbers (include a email addy for companies that have licensed
content that they want to add)
* dmca page - see example at http://www.totalstream.net/dmca.htm
* support and FAQs - example at http://www.totalstream.net/support.htm
See www.eztakes.com or bigstar.tv for example site layout.
DRM to be Voynex Media Guard.
Database - SQL
Database to include:
* complete user information,
* user identification (GUID, username/password, IP address, etc)
* subscription, product, $ amount, start date, end date, paypal transaction ID
*Product description, including
* movie / TV show 1/0
* run time
* URL to another website describing content
* filename (example: moviename.wmv)
* folder (example: \westerns\)
Database replication on a schedule basis (e.g. 5 minutes) to an off-site location
Daily data export and back-up to an off-site location
There will be two business models:
* subscription based video on demand (VoD) - viewers can download
and watch TV shows and movies from their home computer or STB for a
monthly or annual fee
* subscription based uninterrupted scheduled programming -
viewers can watch TV shows and movies without advertisements from
their home computer or STB for a monthly or annual fee
Shopping cart to feature multiple categories, and types of product information
User to have multiple purchase types, e.g. monthly or annual subscription.
User to pay via credit card or PayPal. Credit card transaction to be done via PayPal.
We have a contact person at PayPal to assist with integration.
SEO - make all pages fully SEO
Programming language to be Cold Fusion, Windows operating system, SQL database.