You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hi, Thanks for stopping by.
Let me begin by saying this is not a typical project and may include some small challenges.
This project is only for passionate programmer/s who are the best at what they do, and who are motivated to create quality products!
------------What I am looking for in someone:------------
- Familiar with modifying binaries
- Has knowledge about the PE and PE+ file structure.
- Able to Work with hexadecimal editors
- Capable of debugging executables at low level
- Security oriented, and/or ethical hacker
- Someone who takes pride in their work and makes polished looking products!
- Communicative through Skype IM chat
- Attentive to detail
- Has their own computer and high speed Internet connection.
- Has good English.
- Can work without distractions.
- Can make quality / efficient code.
------------Some Brief Project Details------------
• The user client side software has to interact with desktop GUI software on a server, mainly by remotely inputing a user specified executable file from the client side, to the basic "browse file feature" within the GUI software on the server, and then retrieving the output the software creates and providing it to the user on the client side.
• In other words, the pre-existing software on the server takes a user specified exe file and protects it, providing a new outputted exe file. .
• The software on the server functions mainly by only using basic buttons, "browse file”, "save output file" and various checkboxes. Though the client side software should support / interact with various other controls that are displayed within the software on the server as well.
------------Some key points regarding the project------------
1. Stability and Speed
• This is in regard for the user experience side and technical side
• Must be able to handle a large load of traffic and connections while maintaining integrity
• All aspects that align with user interactions with the service must be fast and reliable
• All code and code structure should be secure and easily maintained
• Source code must be properly documented
• This means all necessary security measures should be acknowledged and considered during development to keep data and communication secure for backend and frontend.
• Examples of security measures include encryption, validation, authentication, authorization, configuration management
• Maintain strong security while also maintaining strong integrity of backend / frontend.
------------What you need to do next:------------
Please message me providing examples of previous work you have done that has relevance to details mentioned in this post and I will send you more details on the project.
Thank you for taking the time to read over this project. I look forward to seeing how you can make this idea a reality!