You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking to hire a responsible writer for an article writing project. The first assignment I have for you is a small test project, but if I like your writing, I will have more work for you in the future.
This project is for 10 original articles of 500 words each. Please place your bid for the total word count of 5000 words.
- I am looking for a writer who is a native English speaker. Writers from the US and Canada will have a competitive edge because I would prefer a writer in a similar time zone to my own (US Eastern.) However quality and experience do trump location.
- Strong writing skills. Your writing style should be readable and flow naturally, and should be free of grammar and spelling issues. The occasional typo is understandable, but your work should not require substantial revisions.
- I need someone who has a basic knowledge of SEO, and is capable of writing articles around keywords.
- I will be clear with deadlines,and in return, I expect you to meet them regularly.
- I expect that you should be able to follow additional guidelines in terms of formatting, word counts, and other requirements that will vary from one assignment to another.
- 100% original work. I will check all work through Copyscape, and I do not tolerate plagiarized work.
- All rights to the articles will be transferred 100% to me upon delivery. You may not sell, reproduce or reuse these articles in any way, including as samples for future assignments.
I am willing to work with new writers, as long as their writing skills are strong. I can explain the requirements in greater detail if you are a new Freelancer.
In your bid I would like to see:
- Your rates per 100 word for original articles as well as rewritten articles.
- A little bit about your education background, writing, skills, and whether or not English is your native language.
- Your experience with freelancing and/or writing.
- A sample that illustrates your writing capabilities and the quality of your writing
Additional Project Description:
10/13/2012 at 15:46 EDT
In your messages I really would like to get a good feel for who you are as a writer. I am not looking for a copy and paste bid with generic information. I would like to learn a little bit about the person behind the words. I want to stress the importance of providing a bio or background about yourself. So don't just message me about your writing services, show me a little bit about who you are and WHY you are the right person for the job.