Need some work done? Post a Project Today
This project is only for 1 press releases and 1 product reviews.
Please send me samples of any press releases or product reviews that you have done in the past. DO NOT send me your ezinearticle account or examples of article that you have written, I want to see your experience with press release and product reviews.
The process works like this, the review will be completed first, then the press release will be written which paraphrases the review with summarizations and quotes (Examples below). Please read everything below to ensure you meet the requirements of this project. It is also recommended that you use additional research via google outside of the product websites provided below.
Examples of this strategy:
Please bid for the following:
1 Press releases @ length of 600-700 wds
Thoroughly look at example press releases and the PRweb editorial guidelines to understand the following (http://service.prweb.com/learning/article/editorial-guidelines/):
1. Use a controversial title.
2. You are writing the release from a third person point of view.
3. The quotes may be taken from the review or created to fit the flow of the release as long as they do not make any unsubstantiated claims. You may also use quotes from the product creator or product's website.
4. These will include quotes from the corresponding review. i.e. Product Analyst, John Doe, says,"This product is impeccable in terms of..."
5. Pick you quotes carefully and make sure all quotes add valuable information to the press release.
1 Product reviews @ length of 900-1100 wds
Thoroughly look at example reviews to understand the following:
- Have structure in the review and use headings, sub-headings, bullet points, bold text, etc. Each review should follow the structure of the examples.
- Jump straight into the review. Don't insert fluff in the intro. Make the intro concise and welcoming.
This applies to both reviews and press releases:
1. Use the pen name "Brian" for masculine and gender-neutral products and "Jenna" for the feminine products. Their position or title is either Product analyst or Product reviewer. You may also refer to them as the author or review author.
Any questions, feel free to ask.