We are seeking a professional travel writer with excellent English writing skills and background in SEO. The articles are about hotels. Two original copies will be needed for each hotel, so research will only have to be performed once for every other article. Articles should average 400 words each, never less than 375.
The appropriate candidate should:
1) Posses excellent American English writing skills - no slang
2) Be an experienced travel writer with examples of work
3) Be a master of post Panda and Penguin SEO
4) Have the ability to engage the reader with authoritative content that is obviously written by people you can trust with a sense of style and personality.
5) Be able to produce a MINIMUM of 50 articles per week
6) Be able to strictly adhere to deadlines
7) Posses a Skype id for easy communication
a) All work must be 100% unique and original. ALL work will be passed through Copyscape and DupeFree Pro
b) Exclusive copyright will be expected with every article. We will own the copyright. Articles cannot be sold, reproduced or re-used in any way for any reason.
c) The primary keyword density should never fall below 1.5% or be higher than 2%. The use of similar theme keywords and keyword variations will be expected to be sprinkled in accordingly (the primary keyword will always be the name of the hotel).
d) The primary keyword must be included in the first sentence of the first paragraph, middle paragraph and the last sentence of the last paragraph.
e) Articles must be ready to use, free of spelling or grammar errors. One round of revisions will be permitted, but never more.
f) Work is to be submitted weekly in .txt format, enclosed in a .zip file. The name of the hotel will be the file name. Work will not be accepted in any other format.
Following this project, we have several thousand more pages which need to be written.
If you qualify for the above requirements, please respond with:
a) Your rate per 400 words
b) Your experience in writing and specialty
c) The number of articles you can write per week
d) A response sentence to each of the above qualifications and guidelines. Please number or letter accordingly.
e) Send an attachment or link to your top 3 articles about travel.