You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced systematic reviewer to complete systematic reviews of healthcare interventions. We anticipate that the successful applicant to be able to independently complete all stages of a systematic review.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaise with clients and Information Specialist to develop search strategies and retrieve literature identified by search medical databases.
• Undertake systematic reviews and synthesis of clinical research evidence, including meta-analysis and statistical analysis where appropriate
• Assessment of studies for inclusion in reviews including critical appraisal, data extraction, correspondence with authors
• Entering data in systematic review writing software
• Writing up of the findings of the reviews.