Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
Writer needed for 10 unique articles describing/reviewing waterparks in Portugal.
You need to be able to read/understand portuguese, since some parks are very small and information is only availbale in portuguese.
Please see description below and bid ONLY if you are able to deliver with QUALITY and ON TIME.
This project is an initial pack of articles. More will come your way if your work is good.
Looking forward for your bids (please send PMB with samples on travel topic)
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT ----
1 - You will research content, write and deliver 10 (TEN) articles with description/review of water parks in Portugal
1.1) Each article will have around 400 words each. Small deviations in some articles are ok. The overall average should be very close to 400 words.
1.2) Articles will follow the guidelines provided below, which you accept and are part of this project
1.3) The items to be described/reviewed will be clearly identified in file to be provided.
1.4) Keywords for insertion in text will be provided. You need to know how to insert them naturally in text flow.
1.5) Each article includes and initial section with facts about the water park (website, prices, opening hours, opening season, location, address). You will need to research this information that MAY BE AVAILABLE ONLY IN PORTUGUESE. This informative section DOES NOT count towards the article wordcount.
2 - Initially, you will deliver 2 complete articles for validation of quality and review.
2.1) The initial 2 articles will be delivered in 2 days.
2.3) If after revision we don't get to satisfactory quality, I may cancel the project
2.4) If you decide to work on further articles before receiving my validation, is at your own risk and you may not be paid, if I decide quality is not good enough.
3 - Project duration
3.1 - You have 7 (SEVEN) days to deliver all the articles, after the review of the first 2. the project will have a total duration of 10 days. If you don't deliver and don't provide a strong reason I WILL cancel the project.
GUIDELINES TO BE FOLLOWED IN ARTICLES - READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING
0) Articles will be written in perfect english spellling, grammar and punctuation. I will not accept to be your reviewer.
1) Writing needs to be high quality. It's the writer job to research information and build consistent, professional and perfectly written article. It's also the writers job to ensure the articles are coherent and consistent, in style and structure.
2) Content must be UNIQUE and will be checked with copyscape. If copies are detected the project will be CANCELED IMMEDIATELY and I will not pay.
3) You agree that upon receiving payment, all rights to the written articles are transferred to me.
This means you will NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to sell, reproduce, or re-use these articles in any way.
4) Articles will not be filled with fluffy words adding no value, just for the purpose of achiveing the desired word count. Articles must contain informative and relevant, interesting content.
5) Articles will include keywords, NATURALLY inserted in the text, according to the specification included in file. The number of repetitions required for the keywords is indicated in the header row of the attached file.
6) Each article should have around 400 words. Small justified deviations will be accepted.
7) Each article should include references to waterpark characteristics that will be identified in specification file (e.g main attractions, facilities, children activities, eating/drinking, and so on...).
8) The articles should be positive reviews but toned down. This is a review/description that should be interesting/captivating but not a "Selling" article.
9) Text must have a well written and natural flow. NOT a collection of short sentences glued together.
10) please quote "travel" on your bid. means you've read til the end
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)