You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
[url removed, login to view] writers.
This order is for A TOTAL OF 20 x 400 word posts: -
The writer needs to write and post 20 x 400 word articles onto [url removed, login to view], using our account.
- Every post must be 400 words or more
- 2 keywords to be used per article
- Must be written using proper UK English, with NO grammar mistakes
- If a post is rejected and does not meet the guidelines, rewrite must be done or a new post created to replace it.
- Payment will be made for accepted posts only.
- Project must be completed within 10 days
Bid only if
• You know how to use SubmitYOURArticle.com.
• You are able to communicate via email regularly.
• You can show me some of your previous work.
• You are prepared to write articles as per instructions below
• You are prepared to correct or replace any rejected posts
The following keyword use is required in each article and all articles must be written on the topic of the keyword. Blog networks like [url removed, login to view] are becoming more stringent now and want interesting contextual articles written.
Use the target keyword in the title, if possible at the beginning of the title. Make sure that the title is grammatically correct and free of spelling mistakes. The keyword phrase has to make sense within the context of the title and be grammatically correct.
Keyword Density within the article body:
The selected keyword phrase should appear
• Within the first 1-5 sentences.
• Within the last 1-2 sentences.
• The rest of the keywords placed throughout the article body
• Total keyword density within the article should be no less than 3% and no more than 4%
Again, the article body should read naturally, be grammatically correct and free of spelling mistakes. The keyword phrase has to make sense within the context of the article. just to write naturally and let the keyword phrase appear where appropriate in the article.
Please confirm you have read and understood this project by starting with the words “I Accept” in your bid