Do your friends and family ask you to find the best deal? Do you NEVER pay full price for the items you are shopping for? Do you get excited when you find a great sale price or promo code for something?
We want to add a detail-oriented and reliable weekend freelance Online Deal Shopper with a passion for savvy online shopping and deal hunting .
This position includes:
* Working closely with the editorial team to find and publish specific deals and products
* Analyzing sales data and running price comparisons
* Writing original, creative and applicable blog posts for our readers
* A passion for finding a great deal and helping others save money
* A vast knowledge of online shopping and the utilization of coupon codes
* A keen awareness of retail trends and popular products and brands from apparel to technology
* Dependable and reliable
* Detail-oriented and able to self-edit
* Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
* Internet and computer savvy
* Ability to work responsibly both independently and as a team player
Previous writing, marketing, or retail experience is a plus but not essential.
If you believe you meet the requirements mentioned above, please submit: resume, cover letter and original 3 samples of hand-written deals that you think we need to have on our site (please visit our site http://www.bradsdeals.com/ for examples and try to retain the feel/look of our deals) with the subject line "Position: Deal Writer/Editor."
Requirements for the application (all without will be ignored!):
-3 Samples (as much detail / similarity as our onsite deals as possible)
-Don't send a mass or generic email. Those will be deleted on-sight! :)
-Please use "Position: Deal Writer/Editor" as the subject.