You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a regular writer/copywriter for our blog. Our site typically provides short reviews/descriptions of products, written in a casual, light hearted and fun way. The posts are typically less than 100 words each (3-4 sentences). We currently have a list of 100 or so products to start working on but will likely have further work following this.
- Written content is to be tailored to a primarily male audience, 18-35years old, geographically based in USA, UK and Australia. Our readers are cosmopolitan, tech-savvy, style-conscious and socially connected.
- Don't copy product descriptions word-for-word from the product site, however some key features may require wording to be taken directly from the source. For example - when describing heavily feature packed products such as electronics and automobiles, it's okay to list out specific specs (e.g. "...the phone features a 1080p screen, 8 gigs of ram and a micro SD card slot").
- Don’t be afraid to apply a slightly humorous tone to the written content (but don’t overdo it).
- Present a generally positive opinion about the products (although sometimes the odd minor criticism is ok) and explain why the product may be useful to the reader.
- At the end of each post, state the price of the product in italics (e.g. US$17.60) and ensure the correct currency symbol is used (e.g. US$, AU$, ₤ or € etc). In the cases where the price of a product is unavailable, then the price does not need to be included in the post.
"If you're dying for a flashback straight from the 1980s, then you will be shamefully amused by the Super Mario Bros Trump Limited Edition Playing Cards. The cards are complete with "retro 8-bit dot" imaging that will have you reminiscing back to those mornings spent while wearing your He-man pyjamas in front of the television with a bowl of cereal. With these cards in tow, your weekly poker game will surely be filled with Nintendo sound-effects. $14.07"
"The Klein 98222 BBQ Tool Set is the only way to make the ritual of barbecuing even more manly. With the grip comparable to professional-grade tools, these rust-resistant and rugged BBQ utensils will be certain to provoke a man-grunt or two while cooking those succulent steaks to grilled perfection. The 17-inch length is long enough to ensure no singeing occurs, while still maintaining the stability to ensure no BBQ-fouls or meat-dropping happens. $16.34"
Please select any 2 of the products below and write a sample post for each to apply for the job:
Sony HDR-MV1 Music Video Recorder http://www.amazon.com/Sony-HDR-MV1-Music-Video-Recorder/dp/B00EVIBMR2
BARRAGE CARGO Backpack http://www.chromeindustries.com/us/en/barrage-cargo
Rocky Mountain Featherbed Vests http://shop.havenshop.ca/collections/rocky-mountain-featherbed