Need some work done? Post a Project Today
This is an ongoing position that would require knowledge of Social Media Networking, Posting, and Scheduling.
Job Tasks would involve monitoring what is being posted/commented/written about client businesses on Facebook Fan Page, and to write and post replies, comments and social posts, including photos, videos and other information.
All posts made would need to be scheduled for posting, so that I can review and approve.
It is very important that whomever applies for this job is very familiar with social media and all tools , and knowledge of SEO is valuable as well. I expect the work will be done in the time frame agreed upon.
As the SMM expert I expect that you will have a documented action plan in place to perform your duties. Please sent me the addresses carried fan pages.
We will need a weekly reports (generated from the competent tools used in Social Media) which shows your progress for my client.
Additional advantage will be knowledge of culinary topics and issues connected with healthy nutrition and dietetics, communications should be addressed mainly to women.
We are also willing to cooperate with culinary and lifestyle bloggers.
Contract will be closed instantly if you secure likes and followers using spam software. I am about quality not quantity so I only want relevant fans/followers.
• Develop, recommend and implement social media strategies for all relevant social networking sites
• Collaborate with team members and other departments to coordinate social media content and initiatives
• Analyze impact and provide reporting for social media programs and campaigns
• Optimize landing pages and user experience on relevant social media channels
• Perform competitive site analysis to identify missed opportunities
• Encourage adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company's products and services
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter and other similar community sites or blogs
• Monitor trends in social media, tools and applications
• Primary skill: Social Media Marketing
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A complete Elance profile showcasing original advertising content
• References or an established reputation on Elance preferred