You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Indigoextra is an internet marketing / SEO company and we are looking to hire one or more fluent French speaking freelancers to write 10,000 words of French content.
N'hésitez pas à répondre à cette annonce en français, et les instructions vous seront par la suite communiquées en français également.
The content is for several clients, so will be on a range of subjects (travel, fashion, DIY, property, clothing, etc.) and we require content to be structured in a precise way where we will provide you with a template document and ask you to do the SEO copywriting using a good keyword balance, e.g.:
- Some 500 word informative articles followed by 3 'about us' sections where you write a promotional paragraph about the company / service including 2 links to their website from each.
- Descriptions to add to directories
- Short descriptions with one link embedded in them.
Should we impressed with your French copywriting skills and deliver it in a punctual manner there is the likelihood of much larger projects in future (we currently have several other French speaking freelancers working for us on other larger projects)
Essential French copy writing skills
The freelance copywriting job has the following essential requirements:
• 100% fluent written and spoken French.
• The ability to write content that is well researched, engaging and interesting.
• The ability to write both sales orientated documents (proposals, adverts, etc.) and informative educational articles.
• Competency with Microsoft Word
• Good communication skills, creativity, a good sense of humour and positive outlook.
• A good team player.
• Someone who is able to follow detailed instructions where required and use their own initiative where required.
• Someone with high standards who strives for excellence.
• Ability to work remotely from your own home.
Please send the following with your job application:
• Covering letter (or message) in English or French stating why you are interested in the job and what you can offer.
• Your CV or summary of experience
• A French writing sample of at least 300 words.
We look forward to hearing from you.