You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
ARE YOU A TALENTED COPYWRITER WITH A PASSION FOR WRITING? DO YOU ADORE WORDPLAY THAT IS CLEAR RATHER THAN CORNY? ARE YOU A GREAT STORYTELLER?
IF YES, THEN READ ON!
As a non-profit, philanthropic organisation, our core philosophy is to give back to the poor and disadvantaged. In February 2014, we will hold our largest charity dinner to date, with our most ambitious charity target ever – wish to create real impact!
We are building a 6-page events website that has a dual purpose: 1 – Attract and Inform guests, 2 – Compel potential organisations to make the event a reality through corporate sponsorship.
A graphics artist is creating a beautiful, attention-grabbing website with a clean, minimalistic, sophisticated vibe that conveys our message through rich imagery and metaphors.
We seek a copywriter to create content and slogans that is emotive, compelling and will appeal to the hearts and minds of potential guests and sponsors.
We aim to launch by Monday, 16th September 2013, so we expect copywriting work in this week.
* Proven copywriting experience with a portfolio
* Capable of writing short copy and innovative slogans / taglines
* Knowledgeable in knowing how to make your copy SEO friendly
* Experience and knowledge of marketing events to a target audience
* The ability to meet tight deadlines
* A love and feel for language
* Proactive, fun and hardworking with a positive outlook
* English Qualification would be desirable (US or UK English - Level 1 or equivalent)
* Experience and knowledge of attracting corporate sponsorship through language is desirable
* Background experience within online PR, digital content and marketing is desirable
* Background in journalism, communications, or consumer psychology is desirable
* Develop compelling stories and language that will bring the chosen causes work to life for corporate sponsors and potential guests.
* You will liaise with the Events Team and Web Team to ensure the style is inclusive, intelligent, fun, fresh, friendly, factual with a warm tone of voice
* The Events website is visual and driven by imagery. You will write small, concise copy that is quick and easy to read and doesn’t detract from the visuals.
NB We are a non-profit organisation with a big heart and minimal funds. Please bear this in mind when quoting.