You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require freelance copywriters to manage and complete the writing of website content for a large volume of small business websites. This is an ongoing part-time position where successful applicants will be able to work as much or as little as they please once we begin rolling out our sales and marketing campaigns.
We are currently selling licenses to our all-new CMS / Website Software and included in the sale is 2-4 hours of website copywriting and setup. We require applicants who MUST have the following skill sets (please don't apply otherwise):
- Be living in Australia, New Zealand, United States or United Kingdom.
- Be able to speak well with clients over the phone (clients in same country that you are calling from) and obtain information for website content.
- Be able to write persuasive website copy and understand a wide range of small business industries (building/tradespeople, professionals, small retailers, books & publishing, restaurants / cafes and similar small businesses).
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS coding (required for uploading of basic website content, creating tables, editing and placing images, basic SEO etc...)
Applicants who also possess the following skills and resources would be considered an advantage:
- Friendly and reliable. All client calls will be on an appointment schedule - you cannot miss these calls under any circumstances.
- Comfortable speaking with clients over the phone and resolving any client requests and obtaining project final approval.
- Experience and skill with website copywriting and content creation.
Successful applicants will be required to use our purpose-built CRM/PMS software which provides checklists and administration of all our customers, projects and payments. Applicants will also be provided with video and written tutorials and demonstrations regarding how our software works and the style of websites and services that we offer.
All successful applicants will be given 2-5 test projects and ongoing work will be determined from customer feedback on those projects.
Additional Project Description:
03/17/2013 at 3:40 EDT
Additional Job Requirements:
- Applicants must have exceptional written and verbal English skills. (inc. Proofreading / Vocabulary)
- Applicants must have good / exceptional touch-typing and basic computer skills.