Need some work done? Post a Project Today
1.Develop a software code for a football goal kicking/boxing/basketball or any other virtual sports coin operated game in puppy linux on a flash drive to prevent it from crashing when power failure occur
2.The software will be installed on a normal motherboard fitted into a steel cabinet with a 18.5” lcd monitor a webcam and a Chinese coin comparator.
3.The software must be protected not to be copied(special code,activation code ect) prompt when copied and read (contact operator with contact numbers)
4. Game must be loaded with credits(selectable amount) with a special code that I can SMS/email too my workers or clients to be able to recharge the machine for it to work. Their must be a option to select to have the game to work without credits but with a activation code.
5. The code must be installed with a keyboard
6. Interaction for the player to the program/game must be through a webcam
7. Coin insertion through a Chinese coin comparator via RS 232 (5volt spike when coin is inserted. Option to select 1 or 2 credits with insertion of money to be selected by me for different coins.
8.The player get a certain amount of time(2-4) minutes to play and score points with the insertion of a coin and get a bonus (extra time ) for a certain score achieved. Remember it must generate money.
9. Show all scores on top of the screen(centre for one player and left and right for two players)
10. To start the game after money have been inserted the player must hover his hand over the start button on the screen for a few seconds.
11. One player to play against the computer or Two players if possible
12. Insert Coin(large flashing text) and attracting sound to be displayed when game is not in use and change display with different angles of the game every few minutes and play the attracting sound
Search google for webcam games to give you an idea what I want but it must be coin operated it does not have to be a football game it can be any type of sport game like basketball,boxing ect.