You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Event Management, Fundraising, and Public Relations
Position available for immediate hire: will be part of an adventurous charity weekend event in Southampton benefiting victims of domestic violence.
Upper East Side Fundraising Company has an immediate need for a mover and shaker with experience in event planning, public relations, and fundraising. Solutions from the Heart (SFTH) is an award winning company that specializes in creating, producing and managing unique and high profile charity events in the New York City area.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Candidate must be a self-starter with an eagerness to advance the mission of SFTH. In addition to being self-disciplined and highly organized, must have outstanding writing skills. Candidate will work closely with SFTH founder to achieve aggressive fundraising goals. The selected candidate must have some knowledge of nonprofit corporate and individual development. Key responsibilities will include relationship management, donor outreach, public relations, auction procurement, celebrity wrangling and overall event production.
To qualify, you must have a minimum of 3 years New York City based leadership experience and:
• A minimum of 3 years event management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Flexible and responsive to changing priorities
• Understanding of budgets
• A superior knowledge of latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.