You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require an article on the health risks of dust (including insect remains etc) in the home and why this should be cleaned.
The author requirements:
- Have a science or medical degree
- Be familiar with Air Quality Issues. Note: I don't care where you live/origins, but the audience will be US/Canada based, so will only be interested in the article if it pertains to them.
- Expert knowledge of dust in the home/place of work and it's implications on health.
- Expert knowledge of how this should be improved
- Have excellent English skills and must be able to write in a fluent/friendly manner and not be too dry/business like. The readers will be "average" people and a little bit of humour is acceptable in the article.
The article shall:
- Be original. NO copy/pasting. We shall 'copyscape' the article
- Provide information to the reader on how dangerous their new home is to their health, because of the VOCs etc
- This must be accurate as it will possibly be challenged by 3rd parties
- Be written in a manner that lends itself to be downloaded as a informational eBook
- It has to be reasonably simplistic and easy to understand
- Be informative to the readers, not esoteric in any way
- The audience will often be buyers of new homes, usually between the ages of 30 - 65 and affluent
- Should be written professionaly, spelling mistakes or grammatical errors will not be accepted
- be between 800 - 1000 words
- If you can provide the above article and fit the profile, you might be able to publish this on our site ***under your own name***. This arrangement needs to be suitable to both parties and not conflict with GAF rules etc.
- Other minor details shall be provided to the person selected.
- We are looking for people who are able to provide various articles in the future.
- This article will be verified for accuracy, as we do not want it reflect badly on our company should it be inaccurate.
- Upon completion, ownership of the article with complete copyright shall be transferred to us.
- The selected author will be asked to provide some sample work.