You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We're an up and coming solutions and services portal that focuses on talent development for individuals and corporates - helping them profile their current skills, map their career goals and scientifically help them find the right training to achieve their goals.
We are looking for a freelancer who can help us proofread content, help write copy for our website as well as presentations and other collaterals. Your job will involve
- Proofread and correct existing, in-development and upcoming content.
- Spearheading all our content development efforts, including coming up with ideas to reach different, varied market segments.
- Keeping our content platforms across the web and social media fresh through regular content campaigns.
- Writing content for the web and social media and working with marketing and product to provide content inputs for the visual team to develop infographics, video content, etc.
- Develop compelling collateral.
- Tracking results, analyzing and acting on key data and developing improvements.
- Getting it all out the door, with minimal oversight and error-free and consistently with top-notch quality.
- Good experience generating top notch content
- Creative. Relentless in seeking ways to push boundaries of content development further
- Proven program manager. We need you to think of great content projects that support our work - then develop them, get feedback, send them out the door, troubleshoot, tweak, analyze and work on making it better the next time around.
- Outstanding writer / communicator. Blog, social media, emails, the works. Pick the right language to communicate the right way to the right set of people, be they individuals or seasoned corporate veterans high up the corporate ladder.
- Team player. We've got experts across multiple domains working on their own thing. You'll need to earn their trust and work with them to achieve your goals.
- Proactivity. Because you don't like waiting around for someone to tell you what to do. You see what needs to be done and do it.
- Sense of humor. Because we think we have it good and we're always looking for more.
What we need from you:
- a short note on why you think you are a good fit to create compelling content in the talent development space
- at least two samples of your best work to date
- notes on your previous experience writing content
- the max amount of hours you can work per week (be realistic, don't bite off more than you can chew. We're looking for great quality here! :))
- your rates
If we like your work, we would like to engage you more and more to help with our content needs and will be more than happy to ramp your payouts up in line with the quality of your work.