You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Job Description – Mail Merge and Letter Editing / Customization
1. You will perform a mail merge using a letter created in Word 2003 with a database created in Excel 2003 containing 200 contacts.
2. Each letter needs to be edited and customized so that the letter flows smoothly.
1. Excellent working knowledge of Word 2003 and Excel 2003 programs.
2. Fluent understanding of the English language.
3. Excellent English grammar.
1. Must own a computer
2. Excel 2003 program
3. Word 2003 program
Attachment 1 – Sample 1 of the merged letter before and after it has been edited / customized
Attachment 2 – Sample 2 of the merged letter before and after it has been edited / customized
Required Completion Date
March 8, 2011
For background information on the Make a Wonderful Day Songwriting, Recording and CD Artist-in-School residency, please visit our website at www.MakeAWonderfulExperience.com
It is my intent to show that our Artist-in-School residency program is consistent with the Schools Motto and Mission statement and this is why it is included and merged in the letter. These two merged areas usually need to be fixed, edited and customized as they rarely line up properly after the merge. You will need to put them into point form and change the sentence structure to sound like our program helps in those areas. This will require the use of skilled English grammar. Therefore you will need to customize each letter so that it will read easily, smoothly and make sense. I have attached two samples of letters showing the before and after process.
Telephone: 587-333-5467 or 250-380-6937
Email: Please send all correspondence through Freelancer.com