You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need articles writing for the following titles please (one each):
2 History Relating To Large Format Printers
3 What Can BIRT 360 (Logi Analytics) Do For My Business
4 Top 5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Tenerife
13 Why Should I Hire A Conference Venue Surely My Office Will Do (no)
14 Show Off Your Personality In Your Bedroom With Shabby Chic Furniture And Accessories
18 Latest In Hippy Clothing
20 How Important Is It To Build Up An Investment Wine Portfolio?
20 FAQ's In Investing In Fine Wine
20 Latest In The Fine Wine Industry
17 Importance Of Wood Waste Heaters
25 Installation Of Curved Stairlifts
If you are interested then please read the guidelines below before bidding:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps:
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.