You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking for a writer that is both tech-savvy and familiar with digital marketing. Also would be a benefit if familiar with Adobe InDesign, but not a requirement.
My company is a software development contractor, specializing in mobile application development. Every week, we receive an average of 5 requests for proposals from startup companies to mid-size established firms. As technical director, I'm tasked with responding to these RFPs with a proposal document consisting of:
Brief Company Summary
Team Introduction (Members that will be working on the project)
Case Studies (Examples of our work, up to 3)
Offer (Cost of project suited for that specific project)
Cost Breakdown (What work goes into the cost)
As technical director, I'm able to put together a rough draft in only text format of all the components that need to be included in the RFP as well as provide images that need to be included. However, due to my other job obligations, I don't have the time to proofread the text, massage the text to be easily readable by the prospect, put together the full document into our InDesign template and include any images required.
I'm looking for someone who would be able to take on this task.
This task requires:
- Receiving a rough text document that includes what should be included in the RFP. The rough text is meant to only convey what I want to communicate to the prospect and is not finished text.
- Proofread the text that I have provided.
- Simplify the text to be easily readable while still maintaining the message and technical explanations.
- Enhance the text to be enjoyable to read (Not dull).
- Insert the text into our InDesign template. The template will be provided.
- Insert provided images into the InDesign template.
Essentially, the final product that you deliver to me should be a PDF document that is ready to send to client based on my direction.
What I'm looking for in a candidate:
- Perfect English (No grammatical errors).
- Ability to write easy to read text.
- Experience with writing for marketing.
- Understanding of technical terms (at least know what certain terms mean).
- Able to provide examples of writing work (Preferably related to this project).
- Experience with UK and North American clients.
* Nice to have but not required:
- Proficiency with InDesign.
- Experience in technical writing.
At the moment, this project entails the production of one PDF document. Therefore in your bid, please include:
- Amount of hours that it would take to produce such a document (approx. 7 pages, 200 words each).
- Cost of entire project.
- Brief examples of relevant work.
As indicated before, I receive up to 5 requests per week so the successful candidate can expect continued work. Keep in mind that I expect a project turnaround of 1-3 days.
Feel free to ask any questions before bidding.