Need some work done? Post a Project Today
"If you are not quite familiar with corporate communication strategies and materials, please do not bet on this project"
Analyse an actual communication issue that has received significant media coverage within the past twelve months. With this information, you are then to create a communication strategy and communication piece, with a monitoring plan, that could theoretically be applied to address the issue in an effective manner. In the first part of the project, must identify and discuss an issue that you have researched; in the second part, you must use your own inventiveness and the knowledge of corporate communication to create a communications strategy and communications piece of your own design.
Part 1 (Research)
* Briefly introduce your reader to the issue; include key points and events that led up to your chosen situation.
* Provide a synopsis of at least three different points of view of the situation. Keep in mind that it is most often controversy that makes information newsworthy. If a situation has received significant media coverage, it is likely that it is multi–faceted.
* Identify a communication strategy and technique that will best serve one of the key communicators identified in the chosen issue. This is a good area in which to incorporate corporate communication elements. Review the material to see if it contains strategic recommendations that could apply to your chosen issue.
Part 2 (Creative)
* Produce a communications piece that demonstrates how your strategy could be carried out.
* Identify the target audiences for the communication piece, and the communication objectives of the piece.
* Describe how the communicator should monitor the response to this communication approach.
* Conclude your project by summarizing the key points of your submission.
You must demonstrate the ability to gather reference materials from public media, and use quotations from these materials, referencing them appropriately (any referencing method would do, but use one only please)
Please follow the essay format required, which can be found in the attached file.
Project Proposal is necessary for review before beginning the actual work on the project.