You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Your job search is over! I'm looking for creative, fun people anywhere in the world who want to be part of a cool and truly unique project with long term potential and beyond!
I'm very relaxed in terms of scheduling so this won't conflict with the things going on in your life. I'm targeting students with the final products, so this could be a great job if you're a student yourself. Don't worry if you're new on here either: I'm willing to take a chance with you :)
IS THIS THE JOB FOR ME?
I'll share more specifics on the niche later, but here are some phrases that should help you see if you're potentially a good fit:
- school sucks, I'm cynical about the value of degree, going to school isn't the same as learning
- I believe there's value in working smart instead of hard, and am willing to find tricks, techniques, and hacks that push boundaries
- I already know some tricks from personal experience in how to cope with any of the above :D
- I'd like to work in a controversial topic area: check out the "Shadow Scholar" with Ed Dante / Dave Tomar to get a high-level idea
- if I was in "The Matrix," I'd always pick the red pill
WHAT WORK IS THERE?
There's a lot to be done, but you don't have to want to do everything below since I'm getting several people together for this job. Here's an idea of the sort of things you can work on:
- article writing/blog posting
- creating both short (10-20 page) and longer (50-100+ page) eBooks
- research in the niche, bonus points if you can do academic research, literature reviews
- reviews of sites/services
- SEO/keyword research and search engine targeting with quality content
HOW DO I APPLY?
- reply with WHY you are interested in this job; NO generic cover letters
- be sure to include your Skype name so we can do a text chat later
- provide some detail on yourself and what you're interested in doing and why
- give me your best guess at what the niche is :D
- SUPER IMPORTANT! to make sure you're not a bot, start your message by including and finishing the code phrase "I'D TAKE THE RED PILL BECAUSE..."
Looking forward to hear back from you! This is going to be AWESOME!