You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a professional writer to work on a small book on basic knowledge of International Journal Publication.
The payment is $2 per article. And we need 20 articles in a week.
We are expecting 20 articles covering the key information from understanding Influential International Journals in different research areas to basic guidelines of how to publish a manuscript on such journals (including journal selection, academic writing knowledge, manuscript composition knowledge, formatting requirements of each journal, figure preparation, journal submission, how to respond to journal feedback, and etc.)
Most of the information can be found through the internet; therefore, we hope you are good at searching and distinguishing valuable information from all the available information on the internet.
Following are the specific requirements:
1. We need you to give a title for the book (basic information is provided above)
2. There should be about 20 articles, we expect you to come up with the specific titles of each articles. The articles should cover the range I mentioned above. Meanwhile, they should come together logically as chapters in a united book.
3. The focus of the book would be on how to publish a manuscript on an influential international journal.
4. Each article should be around 500 to 750 words.
5. The articles should be free of grammatical errors!
6. We would need you to provide the articles in batches so we can read them through to determine the quality of your work.
7. During the process of the composition of these articles, you should remark the original source if you are quoting from other papers or websites.
8. The copyright of these articles belong to the employer, therefore, you should never disclose the content to any other third party without our consent.
Please bid if you can meet the above requirements.