Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
We are an American SEO company specializing in social media. We require content for a vacation rental website. We need around 120,000 words or 800 topics of 150 words each in 3 days, starting Saturday or Monday at the latest. We want only writing companies that can turnout such a huge volume in a very short time. Individuals, please do not apply. No point. The pay is around 75cents per 100 words ($900 for the total project). A bonus of $100 will be declared if the company is happy with the results.However, that is the prerogative of the company. Full payment will be done only after verifying and testing the quality. American, Canadian, British, Australian, Filipino or Kiwi writing companies preferred. However, companies from other countries can apply,too. Please send the attached test ( will not be paid, instructions are attached with the file). All the best, first comers will be given preference. DO NOT BID IF YOU CANT TURN BACK SUCH A HUGE VOLUME IN 3 DAYS. Thank you.See attached file.
• The content is for a website that promotes vacation-rental accommodations like condominiums (condos), rental homes, beach houses, rental villas, and rental apartments etc.
• The website has a network of vacation rental accommodations all over the US, and it wants to emphasis the benefits of vacation rental stays as against costly hotel stays.
• Stress on the advantages of vacation rental stays and the disadvantages of hotels, etc.
• The website through a tie-up with the vacation rental property owners offers deals to clients/tourists enabling good savings for the customers.
• There will be a market name (city, area, locality, resort) and 4 keywords given.
• The main article body (excluding the titles) should be minimum 150words.
• Weave the 4 keywords into the content, intelligently, after doing a little research on the tourist destinations. For example: the destination in the sample is Fredericksburg.
• Do not cluster all 4 keywords together. Spread them throughout the content.
• Avoid repetitions. (very possible considering that the volume of the assignment is around 120,000 words in 3 days)
• Never lift content-YOU WILL BE CAUGHT AND YOU WILL NOT BE PAID. There are 3 levels of quality and fraud check. Please do not copy content, as that is unethical and doesn’t serve our purpose. You can lift ideas, but do not lift or copy content.
• You should stick to deadlines, no matter what. You will be required to turn in 40,000 words a day spread over 3 days, totaling 1,20,000 words (800 topics * 150words).
• Please send the test assignment ASAP.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)