You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Nexgen is creating their corporate website. Nexgen is an investment company, so we are looking for an editor that has experience writing or editing investment-related content. Nexgen officials are writing most of the content that needs to be on the website. The editing required at that point should mold this content into professional and SEO-optimized content that follows a certain tone of voice and generally conforms to a creative brief or similar document for guidance.
Here are some requirements for applicants:
- Experience writing/editing for investment industry
- Experience writing/editing web content
- English must be stellar
- A portfolio that demonstrates quality, different styles and tones of voice
- Ability to collect and organize provided content and suggest page layout and organization
- Ability to write ad-hoc content, including headlines, taglines, short and long copy, best wording for buttons/links/menus
- Ability to edit various forms of written content