You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please reply only if you have relevant sample work as per the requirements below.
I am looking for experienced SEO guys/companies (at least 3-4 years SEO) to write 10 to 20 ready-to-publish articles on onsite SEO mainly and some link building. The articles have to be outstanding and describe in details specific techniques, tactics and strategies or automation tips used to optimize websites. They should include images, screenshots, Excel files sample, scripting code - if you can - or anything outside the ordinary generic stuff you read on 95% of the SEO blogs. It is fine to get inspiration from other well known SEO blog posts and write from you perspective/experience. However, articles describing innovative, new will have a higher acceptance rate.
Here are some samples of what I think are great articles:
1. Tool reviews - http://www.seobook.com/website-auditor-review-full-featured-page-optimization-tool
2. Problem-specific: http://www.distilled.net/blog/seo/e-commerce-challenges-indexation-issues/
3. Automation: http://www.seomoz.org/blog/some-nifty-seo-bookmarklets-to-make-you-more-efficient
4. Scripting: http://www.seomoz.org/blog/scripting-seo-5-pandafighting-tricks-for-large-sites-14455
5. Technical: http://www.distilled.net/blog/seo/7-technical-seo-wins-for-web-developers/
Your command of English has to be perfect, so I don't have to review and edit your articles for more than 10 minutes. The quality of the content should be nothing but awesome and the articles have to be written in intermediate to advanced SEO tone and language.
You will release all copyrights to me for every single word/images/code within the article and you will not publish the article nor disclose that you are the author anywhere, including your own website.