You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Nineteen short and descriptive articles must be of approximately 200 words in length. This is an initial trial, and may lead to ongoing work. To be considered, you must demonstrate experience in writing high-quality articles by providing three samples of articles that you have written. No groups, agencies or companies will be considered – individual writers only.
Each article must be:
* Describing the features of a particular home style; for example: English Tudor, craftsman, ranch, etc.
* Unique by Copyscape and other duplicate content checking tools.
* Written in conversational American English, with perfect grammar and spelling.
* Coherent with flowing sentences and well-developed paragraph structure.
* Must be proofread for spelling, errors, grammar and word count.
* Accompanied by a 20-30 word synopsis describing the content of the article.
To the selected service providers, I will provide the list of home styles as well as keywords and/or long-tail keyword phrases to include in the articles.
I will have exclusive rights to these articles and they are not to be sold, redistributed or posted to the Internet for any purpose. These articles are not to be used as writing samples. Please include the exact phrase, "I am ready to start" in your PM so that I can eliminate automated bids and so that I will know that you have read my project description thoroughly.