You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require one (1) high quality unique content press release of 350-400 words on a new original Internet Radio Show (http://www.thewlscoaches.com). This press release requires a quality title and sub-heading. It must be well researched & written with practical information.
It must include the topic keywords or phrases in the FIRST paragraph and within the title. Additional instances are acceptable as long as they read naturally and is not awkward.
1) Must be written in the "Third person" in news story format.
2) Refrain from negative language towards any company, product, service or event.
3) Information must be valuable to the reader.
4) Must convey the truth
5) Must refrain from advertising, hard sell or language
6) No guarantee phrases such as "By doing this you will get that"
7) At least one quote to be included in press release (i.e. According to Mr. Jones, the host, "We are looking forward to the partnership with..."
8) Refrain from so-called facts.
9) Include statements conveying fact that credit the person or organization responsible for determining the fact. Statements of fact should read in this way; "According to the XYZ institution, eating hamburgers after surgery is not a good dietary option …??
10) It should be written in inclusive sentences and paragraphs with emphasis on good grammar, punctuation, spelling, capitalization and sentence structure. Avoid lists or one sentence paragraphs.
All content you provide should be original and publishable by us with no fear of copyright infringement; it will be checked with "copyscape.com" and plagiarism detection software. Articles that are borrowed, copied or compiled from other sources will not be accepted.
Content must be entirely unique and completely your own work.
We must retain all exclusive & complete copyrights to the entire work purchased.