You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The individual is expected to work on-site in Boston (Cambridge, MA) area.
The individual is expected to design, develop, and maintain self-paced training content. The individual should be able to utilize approved tools, templates, and style guidelines to design, develop, and test learning solutions. The role requires direct interactions with subject matter experts (SMEs) for product lines and vertical segments. The individual should be able to conduct SME interviews, create content outline, and create script and storyboards based on SME inputs. In addition, the role includes creating knowledge quizzes, assessment items, and coordinating with production teams to get the course completed.
• Review existing material and interview SMEs to define course requirements
• Develop and document course objective and course content outline
• Define course objectives using established training methodology such as the Blooms taxonomy
• Ensure adherence to course design standards
• Work with SMEs to review and finalize course design
• Translate sophisticated ideas and concepts into accessible learning
• Work with multiple SMEs to gather content that meets the course objectives
• Consolidate and resolve conflicting feedback from multiple SMEs
• Map content to the objectives in the content outline
• Follow adult learning principles to write storyboards and scripts that map to content outline and objectives
• Visualize graphic elements and animations
• Follow course quality standards and writing style guidelines set for the project
• Perform self-reviews to ensure quality and consistency
• Create knowledge checks that map to the course objectives and reinforce learning.
• Prepare scripts and instructions for the production teams
• Co-ordinate with production team to develop course contents
• Perform a quality review of lessons developed
• Work with SME to get the course approved and launched
• Ability to create certification level questions a plus
• BS (or equivalent in technical or professional area)
• 3+ years of instructional design/course development experience in a sales enablement environment.
• Demonstrated experience designing and developing high-quality learning materials
• Must be able to work with cross-functional teams
• Referable courseware development experience, including design and implementation of instructional material
• Experience with content authoring tools such as Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, and Keynote a plus.
• Experience in audio/video production preferred
• Experience creating Sales Training is a plus