For an NDA publishing product dedicated to long form journalism, we need a technical article on PRISM, security issues, privacy, internet surveillance.
The following must be fully met:
- academic quality original content with a deep narrative arc, also speak in first person about interviews and facts
- long form content about 8,000 - 10,000 words
- at least 5 story telling enhancing pictures
- deep research, fact checking and reporting. Journalistic ethics at its core
- no politics, unbalanced information. Only technology and insights on surveillance procedures
A published writer with provable experience in security and technology is needed for this task. This will be one of the first assignments for the new media outlet. Play fair and more assignments will come.
Budget is 750$ maximum. Delivery time two weeks, published in two weeks more after proof reading, copy checking and editing.
The article will be available on a digital platform at a small price, and it will be available for download on the Web and iOS digital magazine apps.
Quality will be preferred to price, don't do low bids but provide instead references to your work and clearly state why you are the right person for this assignment. The writer will need to work on our writing platform and output the text in markdown.
Ask any question to clarify