You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need Articles on the following:
Real Estate and related industries ie. Building, Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Landscape Design, Valuers, Conveyancers, Mortgage Originators, mortgages.
Articles must be COUNTRY specific on the STATE of the industry and the changes in the past year.(2004) relative to the year 2003 and before. For example, how did the property market do in that country, is business booming, is it in a slump, when is the expectations of improvement/decline and how much.
1. Articles on ALL Countries are welcome.
2. We may and will most likely split this bid into multiple Bids to distribute the Project to those who can write articles on only certain countries and not all. Therefore you may make a split bif for example: writing articles on 4 countries ie. Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Bulgaria of which 2 articles will be in Russia and 4 in English making a total bid of $24.
3. We will pay $5 for the first article and $2 for the translation in the second language. You may bid lower than this rate.
4. We pay more attention to the Quality than the speed of writing and cost. Although the deadline will be 1jan 2005
Each article should be a minimum of 600 words and up to 1200 words in length. The keyword phrase should be included in each headline, twice in the first paragraph and then at least once in each subsequent paragraph.
Articles must be written in English (your english doesn't have to perfect, we will edit the contents) and if you can, in another language. For example English doesn't have to be perfect, but if you write it in English and Russian, then Russian must be perfect. Russian must then be your first language.
For the ABOVE description BUT with more details, please download extra file.
1) A bibliography of all referenced material MUST be included. Example , use  and at the end of article  name of book, author, date, etc.
2) You may not quote more than 5% of any one source and if you do, then all other quotes from sources should be less than 2%.
3)Articles must be original and publishable with our name as the author. We will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. Articles that are copied, borrowed or compiled from other sources will NOT be accepted. THEY MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL. We will research all content online for originality. We would like to see 2 or 3 samples of your previous work to get an impression of your writing skills.
4)Articles should be submitted as individual text files without
formatting. Just line breaks between paragraphs.
5)The files must be named after the keywords (with underscore
instead of spaces if the subject line consists of multiple words)
6) We will review and approve all documents to ensure they meet project
specifications. We may ask for the article(s) to be edited if we are not
satisfied with the work delivered.
7) Articles are considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright
law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work
8) The original files need to be erased from the writer's computer
within seven (7) days of payment being made.
9) No MS WORD documents accepted, only TXT files. MS Word files will NOT be opened.