You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a great marketing copy for the blog. Here's a sample scope for an article:
Please complete the idea.
Depending on investment objectives, clients can be divided into 3 main categories:
• Investors – they are generally for the long term investments. The buy a security and hold it. Such clients may buy bonds to collect interest income.
• Traders focus on volatility of security. They are interested in securities which prices are changing widely, both up and down. They buy and they sell, trying to make a profit from short-term transactions. This type of client does not hold a securities in positions for long period of time
• Speculators - it’s not HFT traders. They can even trade less frequently then investors. They use approach to buy and hold security until any important event occurs. We can say that they “read” industry trend to produce profit.
Also client may be classified as retail or institutional:
• Retails are individual account who investing for growth, generating income or speculation.
• Institutional accounts belong to legal entity such as corporate accounts, mutual funds or trust accounts.
100% unique, engaging, successful contractors will get a long-term proposal.