You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Articles needed for the following titles (one each)
1. What Industry Sectors Use Heat Treatment?
2. Need Guidance In Buying A Designjet Printer?
3. Helpful Applications On The Business Intelligence Dashboard
4. Love A Bit Of Culture On Your Holiday; Don't Miss Out In Gran Canaria
5. FAQ's About Modified Landrover Insurance
6. Holding Your First Business Conference; Ways To Calm Your Nerves
7. Love Vintage Furniture But Have No Idea How To Incorporate It Into Your Home?
8. Cheap Printer Ink Cartridges Are A Life Saver But How To Make Sure You Don't Get Ripped Off
9. 5 Interesting Facts About Winchester (England)
10. How To Protect Your Plotter During An Office Move
11. I Run My Own Woodwork Company It's Only Small Do I Need An Extraction System In Place?
Please read the guidelines before bidding on the project:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.