You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS AND GOOD GRAMMAR
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics:
1. What 5 Factors Should I Be Taking Into Consideration When Choosing A Ceramic Drying System?
2. You Have Decided To Set Up Your Own Wood Working Business, Should I Be Concerned With Dust Control Systems?
3. Self Employed? How Can I Ensure That I Am Choosing The Right Dust Extraction System?
4. Do I Buy Or Rent A HP Designjet?
5. Factors That Affect Image Quality With A HP Designjet
6. Main Differences Between Technical And Graphic Arts Plotters
7. Bit Of a Food And Culture Buff? Places That You Must Visit In Tenerife!
8. Bit Of a Food And Culture Buff? Places That You Must Visit In Florida!
9. Why Is Performance Management So Important?
10. Why Is Data Warehousing So Important?
11. Do You Travel A Lot With Your Horses? Why Horse Lorry Insurance Is So Important
12. The Importance Of Pony Insurance
13. Get Away From Your Office And Hire A Meeting Room For Your Next Business Conference
14. Why It Is So Importance To Check Out The Meeting Room Before Making A Definite Choice
15. What Factors Should I Be Taking Into Consideration When Choosing A Machining Centre
16. The History Of Reproduction French In The Interior Design World
17. How Chic Furniture Differs From Contemporary
18. What Are The Differences Between Pipe Nipples And Pipe Reducers
19. What Ink Should I Buy For My Laser Printer?
20. Places To Visit In Winchester (UK)
21. The Importance Of Regularly Checking Your AV Faceplate
22. Types Of Fans That Are Available On Today's Market For The Wood Dust Extraction Process
23. Differences Between EPDM And Neoprene Gaskets
24. How Can Surgery Treat A Hoarse Voice
After accepting the project, you will be sent a message with the keywords and anchor text for each article.
Collectively, the keywords for each topic should appear exactly 12 times throughout the article.
The anchor text (when given) should appear ONCE in the BOTTOM half of the article.
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.