You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Articles for the following titles (one each) are need please;
1. What Does The Future Hold For HVAC Systems In The Industry Sector?
2. Which Businesses Would Benefit From A Large Format Printer?
3.Why Is Logi XML Now Referred To As Logi Analytics?
4. Insure You Have The Right Travel Insurance For Your Holiday To Tenerife
5. FAQ's About Directors And Officers Insurance
6. Should I Do A Power Point Presentation At My Next Conference Or Hand Out Leaflets?
7. Do I Need To Use An Horizontal Or Vertical Bandsaw/
8. What Vintage Homeware Will Compliment By Shabby Chic Theme Bedroom?
9. What To Do After An Ink Cartridge In A Printer Has Leaked
10. Thinking About A Holiday In England This Year? (Talk About Winchester)
11. Health And Safety In The Wood Work Industry
One Of The Toughest Decisions To Make; Hotel Or Apartment Rental?
Before considering this projects please read the guidelines:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.