You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please can you write articles for the following titles (one each);
1. Factors To consider When Buying A Drying Oven
2. Designjet Printer Repair Is Inevitable; But Why Are Intermittent Faults Hard To Fix?
3. Business Intelligence Is A Powerful Tool For Business But Use It Wisely
4. First Holiday Away And Scared Of Flying? Tips To Stay Cool During Lift Off
5. First Time Buying A Pony And Unsure What Insurance Policy To Get; How A Broker Can Be Of Assistance
6. History Relating To The Metal Cutting Bandsaw
7. What Are The Industry And Government Standards For Pipe And Tubing
8. Can Solar Be Used On A Farm; If So How?
9. What Is A Keystone Jack?
10. Neoprene Rubber And Its Main Uses In The Industry Sectors
11. Suffering From A Hoarse Voice; Is Surgery The Only Option?
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.