You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are interested in 10 articles, ranging between 350-400 words per article, containing various keywords and/or subjects identified and defined by us before the project begins.
These articles are for creating content-rich pages to place on a high traffic wedding gifts/general gifts website for the purpose of improving search engine rankings and providing good quality information on the subject matter.
Only those with a solid grasp of the American English language need apply.
For a person familiar and experienced with SEO article writing this will be a very simple project.
We would like to see some previous articles/work that you have done with your bid, so we can get an impression of your copywriting skills.
We are looking for a long-term relationship with our bidder since we require a constant supply of articles for our websites. We have many articles in the queue.
If we are satisfied with the work provided, the writer will be hired again via private auctions.
**All deliverables must be** [**uploaded to Rent A Coder**] **before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions. If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then** [**do not start this project**]**...but instead alert Rent A Coder of an** [**un-arbitratable, illegal**] **project.
All deliverables must be [uploaded to Rent A Coder] before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions. If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then [do not start this project]...but instead alert Rent A Coder of an [un-arbitratable, illegal] project.
1. 10 wedding favors articles, ranging between 350-400 words per article, containing various keywords and/or subjects identified and defined by us before the project begins.
2. The articles will be completed in 7 days from the starting date of this project.
3. All writing you create for me needs to be your 100% original work and free of any copyrighted or plagiarized materials.
4. Final articles must be free of typos, spelling and grammatical errors.
5. The final version of the articles needs to be delivered to meas a Microsoft Word document file with the following parameters: Font, 12 point Times New Roman; type should be single spaced;
6. We have the right for exclusive and complete ownerships and copyrights to all work purchased.
7. Under no circumstance the articles written for us may be re-sold, re-distributed or re-used in any way.