You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for content writers and we would prefer Spanish as a first language. I need articles written in Spanish that describes an apartment building. There are 360 Buildings and each one requires a description in spanish. Each article should be between 175 and 200 words and have high quality and unique content. I can give you an English example but work must be in Spanish. I will use Copyscape to confirm that all work is original. I would like an example of your work using a building called Jade Brickell in Miami Florida. Also, this project is time sensitive and requires you to complete ASAP so pleas include your time frame in your bid. My Example for you is as follows:
Developed by The Related Group, 500 Brickell is located in the heart of the financial district across from a 3-acre waterfront park. This 43-floor luxury condo building offers 1 and 2 bedroom units from 811 to 1,616 square feet, each with views of the city, bay and ocean plus Smart Building technology.
Residences at 500 Brickell come with large walk-in closets, glass balconies, a separate laundry area and environmentally friendly windows, air conditioning and trash chutes. Kitchens feature Italian cabinetry, imported granite or quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, a ceramic cook top and imported tile floors. Bathrooms feature the same level of style with granite or marble countertops, Italian cabinetry, designer fixture and glass enclosed showers.
Amenities at 500 Brickell:
* Lobby and common areas designed by Michael Wolk
* Rooftop Infinity edge heated pool and sun deck
* 11th floor oasis with Infinity edge pool, sun deck and day beds
* Spa and fitness center overlooking downtown
* Club room with billiards and kitchen
* 20,000 sq ft of retail space
* Valet parking
* 4 high-speed elevators with resident key fobs/access cards
* Smart Building technology and wireless touch-pad for access to amenities and services