Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I'm looking for a freelancer that will perform the following tasks (important note – the freelancer doesn't need SEO skills for this job):
1. The freelancer will receive from me lists of sites in the local language (Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, German or Italian – according the nationality of the freelancer).
2. The webmaster will look for the "contact-us" page/email address that appears on each site. Then, he will send the webmaster an email in the local language, asking him to place text ads on his site or maybe on other sites that he owns (I will provide the freelancer with the format of the email and he will change it each time according to the URL of each site and the name of the webmaster, if provided).
3. Once receiving a reply from the webmaster the freelancer will send me the URL of the site and I will review it. If the site will meet my guidelines I'll tell the freelancer where I want the ad to be (the ad contains a link to the site I would like to promote) and what method I want to use (uploading an article, placing a text ad, adding a text link, writing a blog post etc.). Then, the freelancer will ask the webmaster for his price for the specific type of advertising I chose.
4. The freelancer will tell me how much the webmaster wants and I'll reply if I agree or if I would like the freelancer to negotiate with the webmaster for the lowest price he is willing to decrease.
5. Once the freelancer has the final price he will send it to me and if I'll approve it I'll send the freelancer the text to upload in English (including the link I want to use inside the text). Then, the freelancer will translate the text to the language of the site (i.e. his language) and will send it to the webmaster (in this email the freelancer will ask him to send him an update once the ad is online in addition to his PayPal email so I'll be able to pay him).
6. The freelancer will send me the ad's information (URL of the page where it is located) and I will pay the webmaster.
1. Payment is by the hour.
2. The freelancer's work quality is evaluated by the number of emails he sent per hour (initial emails) and the number of deals that he closed (ads that are online) in the end of the process comparing to the hours that he worked.
3. I will open for the webmaster an email in Hotmail so all the correspondences will be made from this email (with me and with the webmasters).
4. For documenting and reporting the freelancer will need to fill 2 Excel sheets:
A – In the first Excel he will write the URLs of the sites that he checked, the sites that he sent emails to, the sites that he got reply and if the deal was closed or not (and why if not). I will provide the freelancer with this Excel format.
B - In case a deal was closed, the freelancer will need to fill the second Excel with the webmasters name, email address, PayPal address, the actual URL that the advertisement was placed on (not have to be the initial URL) and the amount that was paid.