The following project is for translation of 3 Tax-Related articles from English to Portuguese. The three documents can be seen here:
Total word count is 2,600 words.
I would like to proceed the following way. In order for me to determine your competence as a translator, I would ask you to submit a translation of the first 216 words(first 4 paragraphs) of document 1 (http://goo.gl/2H1He). The translation will be checked by 2 native Portuguese speakers. Rest assured that I am not looking for free work - this only represents 7% of the entire project length - and I am asking everybody to submit translation of the same piece. This will, however, allow me to establish whether you are qualified to perform the project. I've had bad experience hiring translators here in the past, so now I have to check competence before assigning the task.
Please bid only if you agree with the following:
1. You are a Portuguese language native with outstanding Portuguese language skills, capable of writing Brazilian Portuguese.
2. All translated portuguese articles should have no grammatical errors, and be 100% true to the original english source article.
3. You are fluent in English.
4. You are capable of performing the project within 10 days of starting
5. Please only bid if you can start working on my project immediately.