I am looking for a native English speaker to proofread the English translation of our German website, i.e. check for grammatical and punctuation errors, spelling, and wording weaknesses. The text is written in good English, 963 words in the English version (1.038 in German in case you consider it helpful to have that version).
You need to correct the minor errors, suggest alternative wording where considered an improvement, save and send the corrected version of the text within ten days (max). Upon sending the rewritten text to me all rights transfer to me.
Only NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS need to bid, American English preferred, familiarity with business language a strong asset. Payment within 48 hours of completion of work.
In your private message please reply to the following questions:
1. Are you a native English speaker? From which country?
2. What is your level of English, including business language? Please tell the truth as I will find out if you have poor English language/ grammar skills when I see your samples. When placing your bid let me now your credentials/resume, two samples of your proofreads/rewrites/articles, and your expected price.
3. Within which timeframe will you be able to deliver?
Please do not bid if
- You have missed more than two deadlines in the past three months
- You are not a native English speaker
- You are not reachable via gmail/skype.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.