You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
IF AMERICAN ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE DO BID ON THIS PROJECT. THANKS. THIS IS BASICALLY JUST A TRIAL I WILL HAVE YOU DO 2 OF THESE ARTICLES TO START BUT THERE WILL BE MANY OTHERS IF THINGS WORK OUT.
I WILL PAY $3 for the original article and $2 for the variations, there will be 4 variations. (The sentence variations must be unique you cannot just change a word, or flip a sentence and expect that to be ok) $3+$2+$2+$2+$2 = $11 per article
The original article will be 500 words or more, and after being spun with variations it must be 500 words.
I need a writer who can rewrite spin articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
I will provide you with an article to rewrite for the original article.
- Re-write each sentence (including article titles) in a way that its meaning is retained.
- Provide re-written versions that must be 100% original and unique while retaining the keywords.(I will check through copyscape to detect any sign of duplication for each article. Each one will pass Copyscape and DupeFree for uniqueness of 90% minimum.)
- Each article when read should make sense to the reader
- Provide re-written articles (original articles and variations after spinning) that have 500 words or more. (You must rewrite them to have a minimum 500 words per article)
- I have a tool you will use to help you rewrite the original article makes it very easy to do, and it is online. I will give you a user id and password to this system.
DO NOT BID if your idea or rewriting is:
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text;
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
- using any software ( I want all of my articles to be manually rewritten)
- finish dates are very important to me, I handle many project at one time and if things drag on and on past your completion date this is not good, and I can stop the project in tracks and owe you nothing if you mislead me.
Please submit samples of your writing when bidding.
When bidding start your sentence with Got it! Or I will not look at your bid.