You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Short job description:
rewriting of twenty 500 word articles
I am looking for a competent, dedicated and honest copywriter/rewriter (native english speakers only).
This is a test project -- my aim is to find somebody for long-term collaboration (various copywriting, editing, rewriting and maybe research projects). There's plenty of work in my pipeline and I always pay well and on time for quality work.
Please be aware that I absolutely will not consider anyone who simply bids on my projects only to subcontract out work elsewhere (which I will find out, sooner or later). I am looking for "real" providers.
OK, here we go. These are the basic conditions for this project (most of them will apply for future jobs, too):
* I provide the original articles which have to be rewritten. No research needed in this test case (maybe in later jobs).
* Each of the original articles contains about 500 words. Subjects: health, medicine, weight loss, male enhancement etc.
* Each rewritten article must pass Copyscape tests. No automated article spinning allowed.
* Each rewritten article must be spell checked before they are submitted to me. Please submit in MS Word format.
* The more original and compelling the rewritten articles, the better.
* Each article must be (re)written in American English and must be both grammatically and colloquially correct.
* Once again: you must be a native english speaker (I am not, by the way).
* I retain all rights to all your writings. You can not resell or re-use these writings in any manner.
* I would like to receive an invoice (e.g. PDF format) after the work is completed.
Have you worked with Basecamp yet (project management .. basecamphq dot com)? This would be a big plus, but it's not crucial.
Another way to communicate would be email and skype. Good communication is a must and I'm happy to answer any questions you might have during the job. So do not hesitate to contact me whenever you need to.
I welcome you to place your bid and become part of my team. I'm looking forward to working with you!
Thanks for your time,