You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is to create an automated Amazon / Ebay listing, repricing, and order fulfillment program as described from the project you bid on earlier.
Hello, I am looking for an experienced Amazon Web Service and eBay API developer to build a simple application to accomplish the following:
This could be a web based application, or a computer based, but will need to run 24/7
- I would like the application to download Amazon.com price and availability data for selected ASIN's / products. These items are currently listed on amazon. This list should update hourly or as often as possible.
-Ebay listings will be created based on these Amazon products.
- The program should be able to update my ebay listings price and availability based on the information it pulls from the aforementioned Amazon results There should be a a set of predefined parameters that will raise or lower the ebay item prices automatically.
-I would like to be able to change slightly and add to the titles on the eBay listings. Amazon has limited information on their titles so additional information would be shown on the ebay titles.
- The application should be able to automatically unlist and relist eBay listings based on the corresponding Amazon items availability.
- I would also like the program to automate the creation of my ebay listings by pulling data like title, description, photo, and features from Amazon.
-I would like the application to easily be able to upload these listings to eBay, the use of an HTML ebay listing template may need to be designed so that it will work seamlessly with the program.
The final part of this project is to automate the final post sale process:
1. Customer buys and pays for one of our eBay items.
2. I would like to the Program to have the option of buying the corresponding Amazon item via different Amazon Affiliate links. This will allow me to earn more revenue via the Amazon Affiliate system.
3. The Program should copy the buyers information and insert it into an Amazon order using the Amazon Prime gift option.
I would like the option to manually check every order before it is finalized, but this process should be as automated as possible. After I have confidence in the program this manual check may not be used.
I will be using Amazon Prime to ship these items whenever possible. That Amazon Prime membership information may change frequently so the Program automation will need to account for this and allow changes to that information.
4. After an order is placed I want the Program to check back with Amazon in order to get the tracking information for the packages. That information will need to be uploaded to Ebay so that the buyer can track his shipment. I would also like for an automated email with that tracking information to be sent to the buyers email address.
REQUEST FOR FUTURE EXPANSION OF THE PROJECT
After the Project is completed I would like to be able to broaden out into other supply chains. So this Project needs to be built with that in mind. I would like to be able to do this same type of selling from other websites than Amazon. Here are a few I am considering.
If you can provide automation to any other sites with this Program build initially I would like that to be an option.
Thank you for your interest in my project, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon about your ideas and possibly some examples of what you have in mind to complete it.
You can send me a note via Freelancer or to my email at (Dustivy@comcast.net)