If you are an experienced JAVA programmer this simple task is for you.
Must be coded in Netbeans.
NOTE: PROJECT MUST BE DELIVERED 10:00 PM 14/05/2012 NEW ZEALAND TIME.
6 HOURS FROM POSTING THIS.
Doubly linked list + singly linked list
The aim of this assignment is to implement and manipulate the basic operations related to Singly linked list and Doubly linked list data structures.
Assume that file1.txt and file2.txt contain unknown number of strings (text format). Write Java program that prints out all the strings that are in file1.txt but not in file2.txt. You have to store all the strings in file1.txt in a doubly linked list and all the strings in file2.txt in a singly linked list.
Pseudo algorithm to do this task:
- Read the strings/names in file1.txt and insert them into a doubly linked list.
- Read the strings/names in file2.txt and insert them into a singly linked list.
- Scan the singly linked list and for each string:
o Remove all occurrences of this string from the doubly linked list.
- Print out all the strings in the doubly linked list â€“ five strings per line.
- Reading the two files and adding the strings to the associated singly/doubly linked list â€“ 30%
- Scanning the singly linked list and removing items from the doubly linked list â€“ 30%
- Comments and clear code that is easy to understand â€“ 30%
- Printing out the results â€“ 10%