You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for someone to handle customer service duties for a small manufacturer of children’s goods. Specifically, you will:
1. Handle refund requests by looking up customer orders in our support system and creating a ticket.
2. Address user issues with the items, such as quality concerns or usability questions.
3. Respond to emails regarding the product and to communication about suggestions.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available Tuesday, through Friday for approximately 2-3 hours per day
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-facing job
3. Has a solid command of written English to reply to customers
4. Ability to follow directions.
How to apply
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your customer service experience along with retail product experience
2. Your availability on Tuesday - Friday
In addition, please include the following: How you would respond to a customer that is requesting a refund due to a faulty product?
A quick test of your ability to follow directions will be required.
once someone applies I send them this:
Thank you for applying for this job posting.
Please complete this short test to confirm your ability to
Step 1: Copy and paste the following link into your browser:
[url removed, login to view]
Step 2: Sign up for a new dropbox account. (if you already have
a dropbox account, then use a new email address and create a new
one. you can use [url removed, login to view] if you need one)
Step 3: Download and install the dropbox application as directed
on their site.
Step 4: Attach a screenshot of your desktop with the dropbox
folder open, to your response to this message.
We unfortunately cannot respond to or work with people who
cannot follow the above directions.
Thank you again.
We look forward to working with you.